HERE'S MY LIST OF DO'S & DON'TS FOR WEDDINGS ABROAD
1. Book hair & makeup trial as soon as possible
2. Start to deep conditioning and trim your hair regularly
3. Start looking for images of hairstyles that you really like and bring them with you
4. Wear a shirt what is close to your wedding dress colour when you’re having your trial run so that you can see how the make-up looks with that colour
5. Start to exfoliate your face & neck once a week at least a month before the wedding if you want that glowing and healthy look skin
6. Have anyone that is having beauty services provided wear a button up shirt to make sure that nothing gets ruined when getting changed
7. Get gel nails, shellac or regular manicure / pedicure done the day before the wedding day
You absolutely must not tweeze your eyebrows, have a facial or wax your upper lip day before the wedding.
2. Permanent eyelashes. Often half of them are already gone before your wedding day. It's better to add some extra eyelashes on the day
3. Don't get a tan, ask for a glow. Make sure she's professional spray tan technician. Better to have it done 2 days before the big day
Remember that often red carpet hair is not the same as wedding hair. it only needs to last for the few minutes of paparazzi photos, while wedding hair have to stay all day. Celebrities have a pro stylist on hand during these events. I will blend the red carpet look with the necessary styling and products required for a wedding look.